[plt-scheme] Web-server-text on Windows 2003 Server

From: Jens Axel Søgaard (jensaxel at soegaard.net)
Date: Thu Jan 19 08:41:16 EST 2006

Am I so lucky that someone has used web-server-text on
a Windows 2003 Server?

I have made a small webapp, which works beautifully on
my WinXP at home. On the school server sometimes the
last line(s) of output of a servlet isn't received by
Internet Explorer (run on another machine).

In one case, the page ended with

     yada yada

What I'd like to know is, whether this is to the
change from WinXP to Win2003 - or whether it
is due to the school machine being slower than
my home machine. Thus I'd like to know whether
others have succesfully run servlets in
web-server-text on a Win2003.

The server is behind a firewall, otherwise I'd
have given an url

Jens Axel Søgaard

Posted on the users mailing list.