[plt-scheme] PLT web-browser no, Apache yes.

From: andrew cooke (andrew at acooke.org)
Date: Thu Jan 19 07:00:02 EST 2006

Something more than this is happening.  My current best guess is that if
the mailing list software sees that you were already included in an email,
it doesn't send an extra copy.  So

To: andrew at acooke.org
Cc: plt-scheme at list.cs.brown.edu

Only arrives (to me) once.  That's more than the "no dups" explanation
below because it applies to email *others* are sending me.

If it's not that - which is only a guess based on what I see happening -
then perhaps there is a problem with newly subscribed people (like me)?
(I do not have digest set).

Andrew