[plt-scheme] blogs and wikis

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 11 18:23:34 EST 2006

MoshiMoshi needs to be ported v300. I can guide anyone attempting this.

I have a version of blosxom written in PLT that is very customized to
how I like my blog (makeoutcity.com) but it may be useful for you. It
is *not* an online modification-based blog, so some people don't
consider that a proper bloggimg platform. I can provide this for
anyone.

Jay

Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.brown.edu>
http://jay.makeoutcity.com/