[plt-scheme] License

From: Brian (bkj27616 at mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Feb 21 10:44:26 EST 2006

Hi,

I recently wrote a program in DrScheme, and I'd like to make it available for download on my web page.  It's written as a module with mzscheme as the base language, and requires class.ss, etc.ss, and mred.ss.  The progam is compiled as a stand-alone MrEd execuatable.

I tried reading the LGPL thing, but I'm having trouble understanding whether my program is a "work based on the library", a "work that uses the library", or just output, and what these would entail.  Do you think you could clarify it for me?

Brian

Posted on the users mailing list.