[plt-scheme] plt web server with xml file

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 20 11:05:36 EST 2006

I'm not sure exactly what you are trying to do. Can you send me a page
about how to do it in some other server?

The server does not natively support serving XML files with XSL
transformations. But there are implementations in Scheme (WebIt!) that
you could use to write something in a  servlet.

Jay

Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.brown.edu>
http://jay.makeoutcity.com/