[plt-scheme] Parameters and servlets

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 16 17:32:24 EST 2006

On 2/16/06, Noel Welsh <noelwelsh at yahoo.com> wrote:
> --- Jens Axel Søgaard <jensaxel at soegaard.net> wrote:
>
> > > Thanks for the explanation. Your web-cells might do the
> > trick.
> >
> > I found "web-cells.ss" in the web-server collection.
> > Is there any usage examples?
>
> Are web-cells the Right Thing?  Jay's email suggested they
> aren't.  I argue that if you have to be aware of the
> internal implementation of the web-server, that
> implementation should change, and hence web-cells are the
> Wrong Thing.

web-cells are not an internal implementation, per se. They are a user
feature that has not been documented outside a research paper. I think
it is possible they are a solution to Jens' problem, but I haven't
decided yet as I've been busy all day. I'll respond tonight or
tomorrow.

Jay

--
Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.brown.edu>