[plt-scheme] Statistics (V301.5 Speed Up)

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 14 14:13:34 EST 2006

At Tue, 14 Feb 2006 10:56:09 -0800, "Williams, M. Douglas" wrote:
> Does it make any sense to attempt to attach optimizations to the use of
> contracts?  I realize that might not be their intended usage, but some of
> the same typing information is included there.

That would certainly make sense. We may move in that direction for
performance one day -- for now, we're exploring static debugging using
contracts as of module boundaries, in order to let the static debugger
support "separate debugging" (ie, being able to run the static debugger
on just a single module in the program, rather than the entire
program).

Robby

Posted on the users mailing list.