[plt-scheme] Statistics (V301.5 Speed Up)

From: Williams, M. Douglas (M.DOUGLAS.WILLIAMS at saic.com)
Date: Tue Feb 14 13:56:09 EST 2006

Does it make any sense to attempt to attach optimizations to the use of
contracts?  I realize that might not be their intended usage, but some of
the same typing information is included there.

I suspect that just having the float operators would speed up the science
collection considerably, for example.

Doug