[plt-scheme] current-library-collection-paths in Embeded MzScheme

From: Chongkai Zhu (u0476504 at utah.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 14 09:24:57 EST 2006

======= At 2006-02-12, 18:30:57 Matthew Flatt wrote: =======

>At Sat, 11 Feb 2006 11:22:00 -0700, Chongkai Zhu wrote:
>> In C program that embeds MzScheme, by default I can't require any
>> standard PLT library.
>> The reason seems to be that (current-library-collection-paths) is empty.
>
>If you want the embedding application to find collections in the same
>way as stand-alone MzScheme, then the application should run
>
> (current-library-colelction-paths
>  (find-library-collection-paths))

(find-library-collection-paths) returns () or (#<path:C:\Documents and
Settings\Chongkai Zhu\Application Data\PLT Scheme\301.5\collects>) on my
computer. In both tests, it didn't find "C:\\Program Files\\PLT-FULL-301.5
\\collects".

>on start-up.
>
>> I also wonder why (current-directory) is also empty in Embeded MzScheme.
>
>I don't know about this one, so I'll have to look into it.

I need to do more tests about (current-directory) and then can I tell what
happens.

>Matthew

Posted on the users mailing list.