[plt-scheme] Statistics (V301.5 Speed Up)

From: Williams, M. Douglas (M.DOUGLAS.WILLIAMS at saic.com)
Date: Sun Feb 12 11:54:19 EST 2006

I suggest we have Jim buy the first round at the next 1000 future Scheme
workshops and try to guess what the resulting distribution will be.  It's no
more scientific than my data, but it might increase attendance at Scheme
workshops and that seems to be a beneficial side effect.  [Not that any of
us would ever advocate side effects, like using boxes as arguments to Scheme
functions to introduce side effects - just to dovetail into another recent
post.]