[plt-scheme] V301.5 Speed Up

From: Gregory Woodhouse (gregory.woodhouse at sbcglobal.net)
Date: Fri Feb 10 10:07:24 EST 2006

On Feb 10, 2006, at 1:15 AM, Noel Welsh wrote:

> What is the variance?  Are these results statistically
> significant?  I have some t-test code you can use for the
> later ;-)

Is there a version of time that returns these values instead of
displaying them? It would be nice to be able run a test 1000 times,
saving the data for statistical analysis. Of course, you'd also want
to be able to isolate the function you're testing so that the
overhead of data collection doesn't skew the results.

===
Gregory Woodhouse
gregory.woodhouse at sbcglobal.net

"The most incomprehensible thing about
the world is that it is at all comprehensible."
  --Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Posted on the users mailing list.