[plt-scheme] DrScheme and accessibility (Choose a language)

From: Gregory Woodhouse (gregory.woodhouse at sbcglobal.net)
Date: Fri Feb 10 00:25:31 EST 2006

On Feb 9, 2006, at 3:43 PM, Robby Findler wrote:

> Is there something about wrong about drscheme that prevents it from
> working with those programs? Or is it a shortcoming of the screen
> readers?
>
> Robby

I think the problem is with custom components (like the tree control
under "Choose a Language"). I know that Java has an accessibility
API, as does OS X, allowing properties of controls and events to be
exposed to reader software. The menus and other standard controls
seem to work fine.

===
Gregory Woodhouse
gregory.woodhouse at sbcglobal.net