[plt-scheme] re: programming for the web in scheme (vlado)

From: Geoffrey Knauth (geoff at knauth.org)
Date: Thu Feb 9 13:42:44 EST 2006

On Feb 9, 2006, at 12:50, pedro pinto gave advice:
> But most importantly, start writing your own web-app, preferably
> something with non-trivial workflow. It is hard to appreciate how
> much continuations help until you do this.

Is understanding continuations completely a prerequisite to creating
the correct workflow, or does experimenting with workflows in web-
apps lead from a partial to a better understanding of continuations?
Some thing are OK to learn by trial and error.  I wonder if
mishandling continuations leads to enlightenment or insanity.

Geoffrey
--
Geoffrey S. Knauth | http://knauth.org/gsk