[plt-scheme] PLT Source Browser

From: Jens Axel Søgaard (jensaxel at soegaard.net)
Date: Sun Feb 5 12:29:28 EST 2006

Jens Axel Søgaard wrote:
> Dave Herman wrote:
>
>> Man oh man, is that beautiful! You just scored major hacker points.
>> And you even reused someone else's code? What's wrong with you?! ;)
>>
>> One request: any chance of syntax highlighting the doc.txt files too,
>> i.e., the same way that the Help Desk does? Presumably there's some
>> Scheme code in DrScheme that does this already that you could call.

I figured it out. Files named "doc.txt" now use the HelpDesk
formatting. The file "read-lines.ss" exported read-lines, which
converts a doc.txt file into an xexpr as used in the HelpDesk. In the
source browser I  strip the table and headers in order to get to the
body.

<http://ja.soegaard.net/planet/html/dherman/io.plt/current/doc.txt>
<http://ja.soegaard.net/planet/html/collects/net/doc.txt>

>> Ideally, if it could even link any of the recognized cross-references
>> to the online version of the DrScheme docs, this would be really
>> sweet.

How does one make such cross references in a doc.txt-file?

<http://ja.soegaard.net/planet/html/collects/help/doc.txt>

>> (BTW, you'd use the info.ss file to determine what the doc
>> files are, just as PLaneT does.)

Hmm. I wasn't even aware that is was possible to use
alternate names. Is this used by anyone?

--
Jens Axel Søgaard