[plt-scheme] PLT Source Browser

From: Dave Herman (dherman at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Sat Feb 4 12:28:00 EST 2006

Man oh man, is that beautiful! You just scored major hacker points. And
you even reused someone else's code? What's wrong with you?! ;)

One request: any chance of syntax highlighting the doc.txt files too,
i.e., the same way that the Help Desk does? Presumably there's some
Scheme code in DrScheme that does this already that you could call.
Ideally, if it could even link any of the recognized cross-references to
the online version of the DrScheme docs, this would be really sweet.
(BTW, you'd use the info.ss file to determine what the doc files are,
just as PLaneT does.)

Dave

Jens Axel Søgaard wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Prompted by the dicussions on this list, I have put together the
> beginnings of a PLT Source Browser. The intention is that it
> become a part of the PLaneT web site at some point. A preliminary
> version is available at:
>
>     <http://ja.soegaard.net/planet/html/>
>
> What do you think? What can be improved? Any obvious mistakes?

Posted on the users mailing list.