[plt-scheme] PLT Source Browser

From: Evangelos Tsagkas (lunluc at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 3 20:45:20 EST 2006

On 2/4/06, Jens Axel Søgaard <jensaxel at soegaard.net> wrote:
> Danny Yoo wrote:
> > On Fri, 3 Feb 2006, [ISO-8859-1] Jens Axel S�gaard wrote:
> >
> >>Prompted by the dicussions on this list, I have put together the
> >>beginnings of a PLT Source Browser. The intention is that it become a
> >>part of the PLaneT web site at some point. A preliminary version is
> >>available at:
> >>
> >>     <http://ja.soegaard.net/planet/html/>
> >>
> >>What do you think? What can be improved? Any obvious mistakes?
> >
> > This is beautiful.

That it is.

> > Is there the possibility of adding search?  Or would having Google crawl
> > this be enough?
>
> Adding a Google search box is definely a good idea.
>
> What features would you like to see in a custom search facility?

i'd like to be able to look for example code i can't find in the
documentation, e.g. how to add contracts to class* methods (i probably
won't have to wait long for this as Matthias has got a stub for it in
a file under his /tmp path, already). i'm not sure though, how i'd go
about quering for it ;-)

> Jens Axel Søgaard

thanks man. wonderful job!

Evangelos Tsagkas

--
if feeling is first who pays any attention to the syntax of things
will never wholly kiss you