[plt-scheme] real but not rational?

From: Greg Woodhouse (gregory.woodhouse at sbcglobal.net)
Date: Thu Feb 2 12:48:17 EST 2006

--- Carl Eastlund <carl.eastlund at gmail.com> wrote:

> Well, don't keep us in suspense!  For those of us who haven't been
> corrected yet, how are we supposed to pronounce DrScheme and MrEd?
>
> --
> Carl Eastlund
> "Cynical, but technically correct."

I should have put "corrected" in quotes. The person insisting on
D-R-Scheme is a more experienced Lisp programmer than me, so I kind of
wondered. I've only recently started working with Scheme (or functional
languages in general), but I'm having a great time with this language!

===
Gregory Woodhouse  <gregory.woodhouse at sbcglobal.net>
"All truth passes through three stages: First, it is ridiculed.
Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as
being self-evident."
--Arthur Schopenhauer

Posted on the users mailing list.