[plt-scheme] Parsers, parsers, and more parsers

From: Matthew Jadud (mcj4 at kent.ac.uk)
Date: Sun Dec 31 10:44:57 EST 2006

Hi all,

I have a project that calls for a parser. The language has a syntax that
requires at least four character look-ahead in some places (it's been
around a while, and extended in a variety of ways). A Parsec parser was
written as an exploration in Haskell, but we're not sure that Haskell is
the way to go for the entire compiler for a variety of reasons that have
been discussed and thought through by the group.

That said, what parsers are floating around for PLT Scheme? I'm aware of
the Lexx/Yacc tools, and the Packrat framework that TonyG put together,
which I've begun experimenting with. Are there any others out there that
might be of use?

Many thanks,
Matt

Posted on the users mailing list.