[plt-scheme] PLT Scheme on Debian or Ubuntu

From: Corey Sweeney (corey.sweeney at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 24 16:44:12 EST 2006

If you want to debian and you want to stay current, then you'll want to do
debian-testintg, not debian-stable, as debian-stable is not supported by the
current releases (meaning you'd have to complile it yourself).  However,
debian-testing is supposed to be declared to be the new "debian-stable"
within the next few months so using debian-testing probably isn't as bad as
it sounds.

Corey

On 12/16/06, Bill Wood <william.wood3 at comcast.net> wrote:

> Hi, I'm considering switching Linux distributions to Debian or Ubuntu,
> and I wanted to know what the community experience was regarding
> Drscheme (and mzscheme) on either.  In particular, are
> there any known functional or performance issues?  Also, is there any
> difficulty staying current?
>
> Many thanks,
>
> -- Bill Wood

((lambda (y) (y y)) (lambda (y) (y y)))