[plt-scheme] Request for Info

From: Williams, M. Douglas (M.DOUGLAS.WILLIAMS at saic.com)
Date: Tue Dec 19 12:31:43 EST 2006

2.	It seems Scheme does not allow 2 parts of a program run
simultaneously.  Are we right?  Has anyone done simulations in scheme.

The simulation collection (available on PLaneT) is useful for developing
continuous or discrete simulation models.  It can be downloaded and
installed using (require (planet "simulation.ss" ("williams"
"simulation.plt"))).  This will install both the simulation collection
and the science collection.  It will also install the reference manuals,
which will then be available from the Help menu.  There are many
simulation examples available with the source code.

Doug