[plt-scheme] Web server pid

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 18 19:52:26 EST 2006

The web-server doesn't do anything like. What you could do is write a
shell script that call web-server-text with exec, the exec would cause
bash (or sh) to exec and the new mzscheme process would have the same
PID, so you could inspect $$.

Patches welcome.

Jay

Jay McCarthy <jay.mccarthy at gmail.com>