[plt-scheme] Request for Info

From: Matthew Jadud (mcj4 at kent.ac.uk)
Date: Sun Dec 17 09:18:47 EST 2006

Hello Bal,

You will get as many answers as there are people on this list to your
questions! But, they are good questions, which is why you will get so
many answers.

Seeing that you have already received one good answer, I'm only going to
add one point, as anything else I might have said was already said better.

Sarvottam Salvi wrote:

>    1. Which one would be good for
>       our objectives of doing the job and also easy to learn.

I would encourage you to look at "How to Design Programs"
(http://www.htdp.org/) is a textbook published by MIT Press, and freely
available online. Written by the same team of people who work on PLT
Scheme, it provides an excellent introduction to programming. It happens
to use DrScheme, but the methods and approaches they encourage apply
equally well to all programming languages.

Good luck, and keep the questions coming.

Cheers,
Matt

Posted on the users mailing list.