[plt-scheme] HTML library modules

From: Tommy Nordgren (tommy.nordgren at chello.se)
Date: Fri Dec 15 10:51:23 EST 2006

On 15 dec 2006, at 06.40, Danny Yoo wrote:

> On Thu, 14 Dec 2006, Tommy Nordgren wrote:
>> Can someone please point me to tutorials on using the html
>> libraries included with PLT Scheme? I want to generate HTML files
>> from templates, containing HTML fragments and embedded Scheme
>> expressions prefixed with $
> Hi Tommy,
> You might find Section 3 here to be useful as background:
>     http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/matthias/HtDP/Extended/servlets.html
> The idea is rather than represent templates as strings, we can use
> s-expressions.
	I'm not particularly interested in specifying the entire format as
Scheme expressions, but only embedded parts.
I've already got a good Tag Editor for those parts of the files that
are easily manually edited.
	Are there any way to plugin custom symbols in the html parser?

"Home is not where you are born, but where your heart finds peace" -
Tommy Nordgren, "The dying old crone"
tommy.nordgren at chello.se

Posted on the users mailing list.