[plt-scheme] DrScheme

From: Tobias Gerdin (tobias.gerdin at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 12 07:22:57 EST 2006

Hi,

As the subject suggests the "Treat option key as meta" option in
Preferences/Editing/General doesn't seem to have any affect for me. I'm on Dr
Scheme v360 on Mac OS X 10.4.8 (PPC). I would very much like this to work since
using Esc as meta is not very convenient.

Actually, I would also like to see an option of using the [Mac] Command-key as
meta. If you disable the Menu keybindings and stick to the Emacs ones it is
pretty useless anyways. This way I could still use the option key to input more
greek letters -- very nice for approriate constants [*singing the praise of
unicode*]

/ Tobias

Posted on the users mailing list.