[plt-scheme] Re: plt-scheme Digest, Vol 16, Issue 19

From: geb a (geb_a at yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Dec 10 12:43:38 EST 2006

We've been  using Fedora Core 4 and it has woked
excellently.  There are a few niggling details that
have bothered me but I'm pretty sure its the network
administrator! (me...)  I especially like kickstart
and yum as utilities.  Kickstart allowed me to bring
up a lab (22 machines) from the box to full
functionality in a day.  Yum makes it easy to download
and install packages.  Have fun!

Sincerely,

Dan