[plt-scheme] object-debugger.plt won't compile

From: Carl Eastlund (cce at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Sun Dec 10 10:39:24 EST 2006

Kyle, the first version of the object-debugger that I released was
missing a few key directives in info.ss.  One of those directives was
the "required core version" of DrScheme; the object debugger currently
requires DrScheme 369.1 (unreleased, but available in subversion)
which has a new unit system.  I have submitted a new version of the
object debugger which should be published soon.  It will work, and
have documentation, for 369.1 and later, and will correctly report its
incompatibility with earlier versions of DrScheme.  Sorry for the
inconvenience.

--
Carl Eastlund

On 12/9/06, Kyle Smith <airfoil at bellsouth.net> wrote:
> When I require the new object-debugger.plt I get the following error
> message:
>
> unit: exported variable is not defined
> setup-plt: Error during Compiling .zos for Object Debugger (C:\Documents
> and Settings\kyle\Application Data\PLT
> Scheme\planet\300\360.1\cache\plt\object-debugger.plt\1\0)
>
> Thanks,
>
> --kyle
>
> Kyle Smith
> airfoil at bellsouth dot net