[plt-scheme] Syntax objects and strings (or "stupid infix tricks")

From: Corey Sweeney (corey.sweeney at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 7 15:46:11 EST 2006

That works.   (eval `(infix ,(read-syntax `thingy1 (open-input-string "(2 +
3)")))) does produce 5.

Thanks

For fun I decided to test it's generality, I tried:

(read-syntax `thingy2 (open-input-string "((("))

Which immedately complained about missmatched parenthisis. I don't really
need to do this, but do you know what one would one do if they needed to
parse a language that didn't use parenthisis charactors in the traditional
maner?

Corey

--
((lambda (y) (y y)) (lambda (y) (y y)))