[plt-scheme] configuring virtual host on PLT Web Server problem

From: Kyle Smith (airfoil at bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Dec 6 18:07:23 EST 2006

I'm running v360.1 version of PLT web-server (non-3m).
The initial configuration was a breeze, however, when I use the
configure servlet to create a virtual host I'm getting a consistent
error message every time I press Update Configuration.  Add
Host seems to work just fine, giving me a new row to enter a new
virtual host.  But whether I change the existing row for a virtual
host, or press Add host, and then change the information I get
the following error message after I press Update Configuration.

The file you were looking for was not found on this server.