[plt-scheme] Re: Porting OPT-LAMBDA

From: David Van Horn (dvanhorn at cs.brandeis.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 5 16:37:48 EST 2006

Aaron Hsu wrote:
> Thanks for these, and given the way they look, it seems that simply
> using SYNTAX in place of both calls seems to work so far. I have not
> done the real testing yet, but I'll keep such things in mind. And yes,
> the Chez people are very good at getting some answers to these types of
> questions. :-)

This won't work (I mistakenly suggested this off-list), since syntax/loc
expects a location expression and a template, but syntax just expects a
template.

     (syntax/loc location-stx-expr template)
vs. (syntax template)

So Jens's macro hack should be used (or just delete the location
expression used in the definition of opt-lambda).

David

Posted on the users mailing list.