[plt-scheme] Porting OPT-LAMBDA

From: Danny Yoo (dyoo at hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 5 13:26:05 EST 2006

On Tue, 5 Dec 2006, Aaron Hsu wrote:

> I am attempting to port over the OPT-LAMBDA code upon which Schemeql relies
> to Chez Scheme.
>
> The problem, of course, is that I've had a bit of trouble with some of
> macro. Specifically, it doesn't appear that I have QUOTE-SYNTAX or
> SYNTAX/LOC. However, i can't seem to find any definition for these two
> forms at all. Are these defined somewhere special?

Hi Aaron,

Here you go:

QUOTE-SYNTAX:

http://download.plt-scheme.org/doc/360/html/mzscheme/mzscheme-Z-H-12.html#node_idx_2912

SYNTAX/LOC:

http://download.plt-scheme.org/doc/360/html/mzscheme/mzscheme-Z-H-12.html#node_idx_2936

They're mzscheme specific because they do a little more in preserving
source-code location for good error messages.  You could probably just
write stub macro definitions for those two just for Chez Scheme.

Best of wishes!

Posted on the users mailing list.