[plt-scheme] DrScheme3m error when using the Help Desk

From: Jaime Vargas (jev at mac.com)
Date: Wed Aug 30 10:41:11 EDT 2006

Hmm. Version 352.5 still has this problem. I can reproduce consistently.
Here is the dump.

"dispatchers/dispatch-servlets.ss" broke the contract
   (-> execution-context? connection?)
on _; expected <execution-context?>, given: #f

=== context ===
/Users/jvargas/languages/plt/collects/mzlib/private/contract-guts.ss:
189:2: raise-contract-error
execution-context-connection
/Users/jvargas/languages/plt/collects/web-server/dispatchers/dispatch-
servlets.ss:114:19: the-exit-handler
.../managers/manager.ss:18:44
.../managers/manager.ss:18:44
/Users/jvargas/languages/plt/collects/web-server/managers/timeouts.ss:
39:51
.../web-server/timer.ss:91:25
provide/contract-field-contract-action-timer