[plt-scheme] Debugging Multiple Modules

From: Gregory Cooper (greg at cs.brown.edu)
Date: Mon Aug 28 23:26:02 EDT 2006

So the error tracer always shows the most recent error.  Is that correct?

I think with the debug button it's more complicated because I'm
tracking a program's execution over time.  It can be paused at a
breakpoint (where you can inspect its state), then resume, etc.  I
might be able to take a similar approach to the error tracer
(multiplexing events from different debugging sessions into the same
window), but I don't think it would be pretty if someone were to
actually debug the same file from two places at once.  (Which
session's state would I show?)  Perhaps it's mostly a matter of making
the debugger handle multiple threads sensibly.  I'll think about it.