[plt-scheme] Debugging Multiple Modules

From: Filled Void (filledvoid at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 28 11:29:47 EDT 2006

Hi,

My project now consists of around 5 modules each defined in a separate
file and requiring other modules as necessary.  I define my modules as:

(module my_project_module mzscheme
)

and use it with:

(require "my_project_module.scm")

My problem is that I can't seem to debug dependency modules using
DrScheme.  In other words, I start debugging the top-level module, but
then DrScheme doesn't seem to trace down through the functions defined in
other modules.  If they are all defined in one file, then it works, but
the project is large enough that that is very tedious.  I'm using the
Pretty Big language, although I've briefly tried a few of the others
(including module...).

Thanks for any help!

fv

Posted on the users mailing list.