[plt-scheme] Slideshow v209

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 16 19:14:19 EDT 2006

Just in case it helps get the ball rolling, this (very simple)
slideshow seems to work alright:

(module tmp mzscheme
  (require (lib "slideshow.ss" "slideshow"))
  (slide (t "Hello!")))

when saved in the file tmp.scm and running slideshow via

  slideshow tmp.scm

it seems to work okay.

Also, does the tutorial show work for you? (just starting up slideshow
without commandline arguments should get you there)

Robby