[plt-scheme] read line from drscheme input port

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 15 18:50:22 EDT 2006

That port is the current-input-port of the user's program. If your tool
is already evaluating stuff in the user's space, all you need to do is
read-line or whatever. If you're not running as part of the user's
program, probably you don't want to do that; instead use some other
GUI. (it's tricky to do that because programs running on the user's
space can be killing at an arbitrary point)

What are the details?

Robby