[plt-scheme] debugger/stepper

From: Corey Sweeney (corey.sweeney at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 4 17:03:29 EDT 2006

I have one file that loads another via (load "thing.scm")

When a error happens, the debugger displays a list of the calls leading up
the the call that broke, and if i click on them, it loads the "thing.scm "
file in another tab, and jumps to that spot in the code, and hilights it
red.  All is good

When i use step/continue, and a call goes to the loaded file, it bypasses
that function.  Unfortunately, that's where the error is happening.  Is
there a way to get the stepper to step across files?

(note: i don't use modules during the development phase, as the namespace
"protection" blocks expirmentation, and i seem to spend most of my time
un-doing modules that i've done)

I'm guessing my answer will be no, so my other option would be, is there a
way to cut and paste debugging values?  right now they show up in the grey
headder (which cannot be selected), and get cut off at 50 or 60 charactors.
(many of my values are several hundred charactors long).  If i have the
values being passed as paramaters, i can just do the call from inside that
file.

and if it's relavant.. i'm on the linux platform.

Thanks.

Corey

--
((lambda (y) (y y)) (lambda (y) (y y)))