[plt-scheme] How do I access documentation?

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Wed Aug 2 13:24:07 EDT 2006

On Aug  2, David Richards wrote:

> In 351 I'm trying to get info about the window% class.  Help Desk says
> I ned to download the documentation, but I can't seem to do that.
> [...]

This is due to a bug in v351, which was one of the main reasons that
v352 followed shortly after.

> When I try to read the documentation on-line, I get a user/password box
> blocking access.

The current docs can be found at:

  http://download.plt-scheme.org/doc/

And you can see the 351 docs here:

  http://download.plt-scheme.org/doc/351/

It's best if you upgrade to v352.  If you really want to stick with
v351, then you can get the .plt packages from the above URL and
install them manually.