[plt-scheme] Suggestions on Banner

From: Paulo J. Matos (pocmatos at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 24 08:37:24 EDT 2006

On 23/04/06, Josh Stone <josh at josho.org> wrote:
> Paulo:
>
> >For those enjoying your free-time with anything else to do except
> >programming in Scheme please stop just for some seconds and send me
> >some comments on the attachment.  ;)
> >

> http://www.josho.org/images/poweredbyplt-003.png
>
> This file is only 708 bytes instead of the original 4664.

Thanks... Indeed, I didn't though size was the problem, that's why I
also asked GIMP not to compress the file. Still, the white font is
much more readable than the original one.

Thanks,

Paulo Matos

> -Josh Stone-
>
> --
> The lion hath roared, who will not fear?  The Lord God hath spoken, who
> can but prophesy?
>
> -Amos 3:8

Paulo Jorge Matos - pocm at sat inesc-id pt
Web: http://sat.inesc-id.pt/~pocm
Computer and Software Engineering
INESC-ID - SAT Group