[plt-scheme] Danny's tutorial

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Tue Apr 18 18:40:04 EDT 2006

Nicholas Chubrich <chubrich at cs.brandeis.edu> wrote at 2006-04-18T17:49:14-0400:
> 	I'm just making guesses here.  The point is, there is a way of
> putting together the things we're already doing on our own with the
> minimum possible effort.  Whatever that way is, I'm for it.  Writing a

One way to push this vision forward would be to hack up a working
prototype of the required infrastructure, and then see what you and
other people think of it.

This just-go-and-do-it fits the Scheme ethos, and also acknowledges the
reality that much more Scheme work to be done than there is available
talent (or, at least, money to pay talent's rent).

You might use some of the Scheme Cookbook content as sample data while
prototyping.  (Consideration of copyright issues wrt the Scheme Cookbook
content can be deferred until the system is ready to go live, I suspect.
Any issues might be resolved trivially once there's a new system people
can look at.)

--
                                             http://www.neilvandyke.org/