[plt-scheme] Danny's tutorial

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Apr 18 09:31:27 EDT 2006

--- Nicholas Chubrich <chubrich at cs.brandeis.edu> wrote:

> set up a PLT tutorial wiki?

The Scheme Cookbook was designed to hold useful code
snippets.  Longer works, such as Danny's, could also be
bashed into the format.

  http://schemecookbook.org/Cookbook/TOC

I find it very useful, particularly when I'm writing
scripts in Scheme (but I'm also one of the top
contributors, so the recipes reflect what I need).

I'd like to know if others find it useful, and how it could
be improved.  For example, I think beginners could do with
a great deal more material -- I'm just not sure what as it
has been a while since I was in that situation.

N.

AIM: noelhwelsh
Blogs: http://monospaced.blogspot.com/  http://www.untyped.com/untyping/