[plt-scheme] ( for [ on the Mac

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Apr 11 11:43:59 EDT 2006

--- Adam Wick <awick at cs.utah.edu> wrote:

> For those in the US, Kinesis (kinesis-ergo.com) contoured
> keyboards are a similar option.

A few interesting things on Wiki about Maltron and Kinesis

 - Kinesis is an unlicensed knock-off of Maltron

 - Maltron is available is the US

 - Ergomatic is a licensed cheaper Maltron design

[This is off-topic so I'll stop posting with this post.  If
anyone has questions about the Maltron email me directly.
In summary, they are really good, take some time to get
used to, and I didn't have to pay for mine.]

AIM: noelhwelsh
Blogs: http://monospaced.blogspot.com/  http://www.untyped.com/untyping/

Do You Yahoo!?