[plt-scheme] patent on web continuations

From: sanyaade (sanyaade at hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 6 00:01:46 EDT 2006

> > > Apparently Paul Graham accidentally patented the idea of using
> > > continuations on the web!
> >
> > How does one /accidentally/ patent something?

Filling the registration form wrongly or accidentally input continuation on
 the web (self talk -> kind of deep
that we do when we program down to mental) and if it is an online
application ( mis-conceived sort of)
 OR
 the registrar got him wrong. Hey hmm but we know that nowadays anything is
 patent-able even
the invissible e.g. air

God blesses!!!

 regards,