[plt-scheme] [ANN] Scheme Portal in Portuguese

From: Paulo Matos (pocm at sat.inesc-id.pt)
Date: Wed Sep 28 07:03:13 EDT 2005

Hi all,

Just for everyone information. I've just created a Scheme Portal
in Portuguese that will contain information about Scheme
(PLT-biased) in Portuguese.
For those understanding it can access the portal at:
http://sat.inesc-id.pt/~pocm/scheme_portal

The others can always stare at the logo. :)
Anyway I have used the PLT logo on the process of the creation
(not a very creative logo...) of the logo. Couldn't find any
license or copyrights on it. If I am commiting a crime (so to
speak) please do warn me.

As a first 'project', I'll be finishing DrScheme translation to
Portuguese by Friday or so...

Cheers,
--
Paulo Jorge Matos - pocm at sat inesc-id pt
Software and Computer Eng.