[plt-scheme] DrScheme Debug button

From: Prabhakar Ragde (plragde at uwaterloo.ca)
Date: Tue Sep 13 17:14:24 EDT 2005

Gregory Cooper wrote:
> When you click the Debug button, you should see a small green arrow
> indicating the current expression.  Does this happen?  (It may take a
> while.)  You should also get a toolbar with Pause, Continue, and Step
> buttons.

No. When I click the Debug button (with a simple function definition and
some expressions using it in the Definitions window), I get the toolbar,
but Continue and Step are greyed out, and Pause seems to have no effect
when I click it. It evaluates the expressions in the window as if I had
pressed Run, and then gives me a prompt in the Interactions window.
There is no green arrow visible anywhere. --PR

Posted on the users mailing list.