[plt-scheme] Servlet2 and standalone.ss

From: George Herson (gherson at snet.net)
Date: Thu Oct 13 14:32:58 EDT 2005

--- Jens Axel Søgaard <jensaxel at soegaard.net> wrote:

<snip>
> Problem 2:
>
> In the old versions 207 and 209 the servlet2
> TeachPack
> doesn't work in the Beginner language (Windows XP) -
> and doesn't give an error message. It does work in
> the
> Advanced language, but boy did take a long while
> before
> i figured that out.

Similarly, I had to take DrScheme from Beginner to
Advanced to get it to do something very simple from
The Little Lisper involving a quoted S-expression.  In
the meantime, being a newbie, I had little idea what
was wrong.

Maybe DrScheme can return in addition to an error
message when a program fails, a list of what its other
languages thought of the input program.

just a thought,
George Herson