[plt-scheme] Re: Proper way to close windows

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 7 15:12:11 EDT 2005

At Thu, 6 Oct 2005 14:49:27 -0400 (GMT-04:00), Dale Hurtt wrote:
> Change:
> > (make-mb f "Parent")
> > (make-mb c "Child")
> to:
> (make-mb f "&Parent")
> (make-mb c "&Child")

Ah - I always just press and release the Alt key (which is implemented
very differently in MrEd, as it happens).

Thanks. I see the problem, plus many others related to MDI-child
activation. They're now fixed in the SVN repository trunk.

FWIW, there's a new frame% method, `on-mdi-activate', which is called
when an MDI child becomes the active one within its MDI parent,
independent of whether the MDI parent is currently activated.

Posted on the users mailing list.