[plt-scheme] Interaction between Dr. Scheme and foreign libraries

From: Ittai Balaban (balaban at cs.nyu.edu)
Date: Sun Nov 20 22:34:52 EST 2005

On Sun, 2005-11-20 at 21:24 -0600, Robby Findler wrote:
> I'm sorry that I can't be more help, then. You are talking to an
> extension, right? (that holds the state that isn't fresh). All I can

Not even that. I'm talking to an external C library (via Eli's FFI),
which I'm really reluctant (to say the least) to modify. Seems the best
idea now is to hunt around in that library for something equivalent to
your suggestion.

> perhaps there is a way that works in the common case. Sorry I can't
> be more help. Maybe Matthew or Eli would know better.

Thanks, tho. I guess the real question is whether a module can be made
aware of the DrScheme environment hosting it.

--
Ittai