[plt-scheme] Re: Reasoned Schemer / Kanren

From: Prabhakar Ragde (plragde at uwaterloo.ca)
Date: Wed Nov 9 10:30:25 EST 2005

Abdulaziz Ghuloum wrote:
> The implementation is described in page 159 and the code is listed in
> pages 160 and 161.  And other than the funny symbols, it's all standard
> R5RS scheme so you should have no problems running it under DrScheme.

Thanks, I had seen that. I figured that someone had typed it in, and I
had to Google to find out where. Including a URL might have been nice,
though I understand that such things stale quickly, unlike books. (For
those using the book, the file mk.scm from the miniKANREN link at
kanren.sourceforge.net seems to have all the code from pages 160 and 161
plus the macros to define the "funny symbols". The PLT incompatibilities
mentioned in the archives concern the full KANREN system.)

I don't mean to start out with a complaint; this looks very nice, and I
am looking forward to working through it. --PR

Posted on the users mailing list.