[plt-scheme] 2005 ICFP Programming Contest

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Sun May 29 17:33:25 EDT 2005

Think your favorite programming language is the best one out
there? Put it to the test in this year's International Conference
on Functional Programming's annual Programming Contest. The
contest is coming up in a little under 4 weeks and we have just
released more information (including a live cd, mailing list, and
prize details) to the web page, at:

    http://icfpc.plt-scheme.org/

This year's competition rewards programmers who can plan ahead. As
before, we'll announce a problem and give you three days to solve it.
Two weeks later, we'll announce a change to the problem specification
and give you one day to adapt your program to the new spec. And you
guessed it: the second half will be worth considerably more than the
first.

Important dates:

  Problem announced: Friday, June 24th, 9:00am CDT (UTC-6)
  Initial entries due: Monday, June 27th, 9:00am CDT (UTC-6)
  Revision announced: Saturday, July 9th, 9:00am CDT (UTC-6)
  Final entries due: Sunday, July 10th, 9:00am CDT (UTC-6)

ICFP Contest Organizers
icfpc at plt-scheme.org

Posted on the users mailing list.