[plt-scheme] Questionnaire program

From: Mike T. Machenry (dskippy at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Thu May 26 17:02:03 EDT 2005

Jens,

We've been working (slowly) for the past couple of months on a new compiler
for the language that addresses the issues found in the further work section
of the paper you sited bellow. Work has sped up as of late due to work my
co-author has been doing in the survey world. We've gotten a proof of concept
version of the new compiler working and have been developing it on PLT CVS.

There is a source forge project created for Tospl (topsl.sf.net) and I will
move the code we have to their tonight. We are currently working on data
storage at this point which is going a bit slowly as a result of Scheme's DB
library situation. I mention this because it means the current proof of
concept has some pretty significant memory efficiency issues. We hope to get
these worked out over the next couple of weeks.

Thank you for your interest, you'll be able to grab the project code from SF
with some (minimal) documentation after tonight. When we release a .plt file
packaged up with language docs and sysadmin docs we'll make a posting to PLT
Scheme.

-mike